Virgin Mobile

The Future of Android and Virgin Mobile USA

Agent

Re: The Future of Android and Virgin Mobile USA

Hey there, @TigerClaw. Not today, but who knows. There could be some stuff heating up in the future!

~JoyP.

Master

It looks like Best Buy has the Virgin Mobile version of the Galaxy S9 for pre-order. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/virgin-mobile-samsung-galaxy-s9-64gb-prepaid-cell-phone-midnight-black/...

Agent

Hello @TigerClaw Our device are not available at Best Buy, and so far we do not have any information if the device will be included on the Bring Your Own program. You should be able to purchase our device through our website. 

~JoyP.

Master

The fact you can pre-order from Best Buy says otherwise however. I posted the link directly to it.

Agent

Actually we do not have any updates on this @TigerClaw Maybe @BMH could help us to clarify this. 

~JoyP.

Virgin Mobile Alumni
Virgin Mobile Alumni

Hey @TigerClaw@Joy1713, I can confirm we will be offering the S9 through Best Buy, as well as through our website in the near future.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Found a helpful, funny or interesting post? Give it a “Kudo” to say thanks.
Did my reply answer your question? Hit “Accepted Solution” to help other Community members find it.
Master

That's very good news. Smiley Happy

Whiz Kid

Not everyone likes Iphones am one of them. Please listen to your customers otherwise you be nothing without us I been a customer since 2004, and I do not want to switch carriers
Whiz Kid

my first pre paid was a virgin mobile phone. it was the keocera (wife had purple i had green or aqua). i left vm briefly to check out strait talk and came back after a year. i purchased my first smart phone thrue v.m, thats when i came back. iv been a solid client since. buying new phones between 1-2 years usually 2 at a time(my wife and i upgraded together). always android.iv had apple products and dont like them they look pretty but dont hold up and restrict what i can do with what I PAY FOR. it saddens me that i have to look for a new carrier that will provide service for the type of phone i choose to buy. my last phone i purchased x2(the wife) were almost 700. a piece(it was the samsung s5 which i am currently looking to replace) it makes me sad that i have to give my bussness to someone else, and frustrates me that i have to find a new carrier. sincerely, Joe Baker. p.s i am currently a client.

Master

I preordered the S9 through Best Buy. And it should be here on March 16.