Virgin Mobile

There is an icon that says processing request. It's from Virgin Mobile hub. What does it mean?

Whiz Kid

There is an icon that says processing request. It's from Virgin Mobile hub. What does it mean?

4 REPLIES
Agent

Re: There is an icon that says processing request. It's from Virgin Mobile hub. What does it mean?

Let’s take a closer look at this. You can try going to Settings > Apps > then look for the app and select clear cache and data. If the issue persists, let us know.

Enthusiast

Re: There is an icon that says processing request. It's from Virgin Mobile hub. What does it mean?

I have the same problem but there isn't a Virgin Mobil hub app listed. What do I do?

Agent

Hey there @susieui. Do you have the Virgin Mobile App?

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

HI, I ran into the same problem.. so for anyone else that is experiencing this, I found that this VM Hub is your account. Go to your account app My Virgin Mobile, then make sure your profile is updated, and scroll through the menu on the left. That cleared the "processing" message right up for me. Hope this helps someone else  Smiley Happy