Virgin Mobile

U683CL Unimax phone constantly freezes up for hours. Why?

Whiz Kid

U683CL Unimax phone constantly freezes up for hours. Why?

I received a Unimax U683CL, not only does it take forever to power up, but the phone freezes up so badly.  Sometimes the only way to get it to work agian it to remeove the battery.  Why is this always happening?  Does anyone know?

5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: U683CL Unimax phone constantly freezes up for hours. Why?

Hi there uksalford. I am sorry about the issue there with your phone. Are you a Virgin Mobile customer?

Whiz Kid

Well, technically I belong to Assurance Wireless, but since AW are acturlly owened and/or opperated by you Virgin Mobile, I suppose I am.  However, I cannot signed into any Virgin mobile with my Assurance Wirelesss credential, they site doesn't reject my phone number and PIN which I use to access my wireless account, it just acts as though it is logging me in, however it doesn't.  I left if on the signed in screen for www.virginmobileusa.com for a couple of hours once, however it was still attempting to log me in 2 hours later, but didn't.  I had to create the username just to post my issuesl

Whiz Kid

Just in case you  were wondering what site I am allowed to log into with just my phone number and PIN, this is it "https://origin-www2-ls.virginmobileusa.com/myaccount/home.do". No other VMW website recognized my login ID to access my mobile phone account except for this one and only website above.  Just thought you should know.....Dave

Hey there, uksalford! We apologize for the confusion. Your account is an Assurance Wireless account, though unfortunately we do not have access to Assurance Wireless account through this channel. We recommend you to contact Assurance Wireless directly for further assistance.

Heavy Hitter

Hi uksalford,

Unfortunately Unimax phones seem to be problematic.  I have a Unimax phone which has factory installed malware on it.  Virgin Mobile isn't able to fix it, so I just live with it.  You can read about my troubles here .