Virgin Mobile

UL40 will not dial out

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

UL40 will not dial out

Replacement UL40 arrived today and it will not dial out.Robot Mad

Error message for any call says number is incorect......
Repeated error messages with any / all updates.

I am connected to home WiFi. 
Troubleshoot suggestions?

5 REPLIES 5
Whiz Kid

Re: UL40 will not dial out

Now it's powering on and off continuously. Extremely frustrating as it was a replacement for the last one that crapped out on me. Had this for less than a day and plagued with problems Robot Mad

Agent

Hey there, abilenehilo! We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. Please contact Assurance Wireless for further assistance with this situation. 

Whiz Kid

I did contact you folks a few days ago and am awaiting you to activate the phone that I wonder why wasn't activated when sent out. So far the customer service is dissappointing considering the time involved to rectify what seems a simple problem as well as this is a replacement phone for one that diied. Trying to find the humor in getting a phone that doesn't work until you folks give it the green light . I received the non activated phone on the 21st and am still awaiting it to work. 

Agent

Hello abilenehilo. Please contact Assurance Wireless for further assistance following this link; https://www.assurancewireless.com/help-center/contact

Heavy Hitter

Hi abilenehilo,

The ANS UL40 phones from Assurance Wireless are well known to be poor performers (see other threads in this forum).  The Virgin Mobile representatives won't help you here (VM would like to distance themselves from Assurance Wireless even though they are the same company).  Seach for "UL40" in this forum.  I remember someone posting some troubleshooting tips a few months ago.  Good luck, my friend.