Virgin Mobile

Unlocking of Samsung J7

Whiz Kid

Unlocking of Samsung J7

Hi, 

I would like to upgrade to a Samsung J7 and would also like to use it when I go to my winter home outside of the US. I would like to use my foreign sim in it. Can the phone be unlocked so I can do that? 

Thank you! 

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Unlocking of Samsung J7

Hello, malican. We'll be happy to assist you. We will be able to unlock your phone under the following circumstances:

- The phone has not been reported as lost or stolen or otherwise flagged as ineligible to be unlocked.

- The phone has 12 uninterrupted/consecutive months active with our service.

- The phone must be powered on and in Sprint coverage with the original SIM card inserted to request the unlock.

Do you think you meet the above requirements to unlock your phone? If yes, in order to discuss your account information, please send us a private message with your phone number and pin code.

Whiz Kid

Hi John, 

Unfortunately Sprint does not have service in my country. When I come to the US I use it and when I go to my vacation home in the other country I want to use the phone with another provider as neither Virgin Mobile nor Sprint is there. 

Do I have another option? 

Agent

We understand that. We will only be able to unlock your phone if you meet the above requirements.