Virgin Mobile

Upgrade from Stylo 2 to Stylo 4

Enthusiast

Upgrade from Stylo 2 to Stylo 4

I've been a virgin mobile customer for about 15 yrs and about 4 days ago my Stylo 2 went on the total fritz I've been wanting to upgrade to the Stylo 4 and figured I'd do it now, I needed it now so went out to retailer's to try and find the phone and to my amazement not one retailer that use to sale virgin mobile phones have them at all I even got on the phone with virgin and they gave me a list of local retailer's that carry their phones and not one on the list carried virgin mobile anymore so that really frustrated me to no end and then a friend said she knew where I could get a Stylo 4 only 2 weeks old and nothing wrong with it so I purchased it and now I'm being told that virgin mobile will not let me transfer it to my service what's up with this and why aren't virgin in any of the retailer's stores are they on their way out or what and why can't I hook up this Stylo 4 to my service
8 REPLIES 8
Agent

Re: Upgrade from Stylo 2 to Stylo 4

Hello, @doublerr120. Thank you for stopping by. Is the LG Stylo 4 a Virgin Mobile phone? Please let us know. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

No it's a metro PC's as I said I could not find one retailer in town that carry virgin mobile phone anymore
Agent

Unfortunately, Metro PCS phones are not compatible with our carrier. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

Even when unlocked it still will not work with virgin mobile? I have a hard time believing that, but can you tell me why no retailer's in Fresno are carrying virgin mobile anymore. I know things look like it's switching over to assurance so is virgin mobile on their way out or what?
Agent

You can purchase online at https://www.virginmobileusa.com/shop#/.  We do not have information on that>

Enthusiast

You sure don't like being very helpful so far everyone I talk to at virgin mobile says nothing but you can purchase a phone online but it seems funny that a unlocked Stylo 4 can be hooked up on all other service networks but yours and no one can tell me anything else about no retailer's carriyng your product it seems to me I wasted my money on a top up card to make sure I had no problems with getting my phone transfered to my virgin mobile account, and I suppose your going to tell me even though I have not been able to use my service that I can not be reimbursed the $60 I spent on my top up card. I've been a customer for 15 yrs and I feel like I'm being done wrong when it comes to transferring my phone to my account and that's just wrong so I would really just like to get my money back for a card that has been absolutely useless to me since my service providers are not servicing their customers the way they should be. Just tell be me yes or no can I get back my money on the top up card or do I count it as being ripped off by my service providers I've been with for 15 yrs
Agent

@doublerr120, Unfortunately we do not have a bring your own device program. Unfortunately we do not do refunds on top-up cards. 

Enthusiast

That's someway to treat a customer that has been with you so long I've also done some checking around so I'm going to mark the $60 I spent on the top up card as a loss but I'm not going to allow this kind of f treatment go unnoticed I'm going to go virail all over the internet and the local news on how you have started treating your long time customers every other service provider says they can take this unlocked LG Stylo 4 and connect it on their system but virgin mobile can't cause they want you to buy your phone from them but you can't even keep the retailer's to carry your phones I will be sure to make sure that you are also assurance wireless also thanks for years of loyal service only to be screwed at the end by a company that thinks they have it made with a govt contract geuss what that won't last email either
From a pissed off pissed on customer that won't take it lying a down