Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile Hub, notification since installing Oreo update

Agent

Re: Virgin Mobile Hub, notification since installing Oreo update

Hey there, @etomes!  We understand your point. At this time we only have this  basic work-around. An alternative would be to try going to Settings > Apps > then look for the app and select clear cache and data. You may also have the option to disable it there.

Also, some 3rd Party Apps may help to stop apps running in the background. 

Thank you.

Enthusiast

Virgin Mobile Hub is still draining battery.  Please help us fix this.

Agent

Hey there, susieui! We’re looking into this! Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I would like to know if this issue was ever resolved. I just activated my LG Stylo 4 yesterday and have gotten the same notification. Compared to the Stylo 3, I am not impressed with the battery life on the Stylo 4. It's draining very quickly for a brand new phone. Tried to contact VM customer support through FB, and all they did was tell me how to erase the notification -- but not how to stop "Virgin Mobile Hub" from running and sucking up battery.  I asked if I could return/exchange the phone if I continued having issues, but they said I couldn't because I'm passed the 7-day return window. The phone was a Christmas gift that was purchased weeks prior, and I just activated it on Friday.

Agent

Hello there, sorry to hear about that. We’d suggest you to go to the Settings > Apps > Identify the app icon you want to stop > Select Force stop or Close. 

Let us know if this was helpful.