Virgin Mobile

Virgin Mobile is Killing Android users

Whiz Kid

Re: Virgin Mobile is Killing Android users

By the way, **bleep** is a less formal version of the name Richard. Thanks for the censorship. Is that a perk apples folk get to look forward to?

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Click stick trick sick all words that rhyme with **bleep**. You see that bleep to the left. That's called censorship. D ick.

Whiz Kid

"Virgin Mobile will continue to provide service and support for its existing Android customers and we have no plans to discontinue service or support to this valued group of our customer base."

Bologna!!  

My phone was killed in 2017. There were promises of being able to have it ported to Boost Mobile, since it is a sister company, only for it to not be possible. My phone, my wife's phone both were shut off and we were left with bricks. The phones are only good as a peripheal for Wifi, nothing else. Virgin didnt even support us through fall of 2017 and calls to 611 only result in "this number is no longer in service". We were very dependent on these phones. They were prepay phones - so we put money on when we could but we havent been able to find replacement phones at a price we can afford. We sure wish to keep our existing phones - just with a new carrier (like BOOST!!)

Whiz Kid

why coudlnt they keep supporting us....  they are STILL selling androids a year later and they cut us off in 2017

Agent

Hey @danbouton We apologize for the troubles. We're still supporting Android users, and devices.  Link: https://www.virginmobileusa.com/shop#/. 

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

when i enter my imei number it says otherwise...  you wont even let me bring the phone to you that i bought from you.... 

Agent

Please send us a private message with the DEC or MEID of the phone that you want to activate.