Virgin Mobile

You’ve lost data connectivity because you left your home network with data roaming turned off.

Whiz Kid

You’ve lost data connectivity because you left your home network with data roaming turned off.

I'm getting this message and need to know if a tower is down. I can't make phone calls but I can send/received texts and surf the 'net.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: You’ve lost data connectivity because you left your home network with data roaming turned off.

Hi there, yooyoos. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with service. 

Could you send us a private message with your nearest street and Zip code to check the coverage?

Enthusiast

Re: You’ve lost data connectivity because you left your home network with data roaming turned off.

I keep getting the same message. Started about the same time. It gives me that message when I'm sitting at home haven't traveled anywhere. I have been a customer for over 10 years and never had this problem. I'm really contemplating switching to another carrier.
Agent

Hey there! So sorry for the inconvenience. I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and address to check what's going on.