Virgin Mobile

activation

Whiz Kid

activation

I just got me a new cell and tried to activate it, but when I typed in my MEID (DEC) # - I got an Error, saying it couldn't find my cell serial number.  I need help!!!

14 REPLIES
Agent

Re: activation

Hello!

If you have any issue at the time of activating your phone, please check if you've entered the DEC number with (/ or -). If you see that the problem persist,  you can contact our customer care line at 1-888-322-1122 or by our social media pages on Facebook or Twitter.

Hope this works! Smiley Happy

Whiz Kid

I tried it with the / or -, but I still get this message >'There was a problem with the device serial number you provided.'<  So I guess I will have to get my old cell activated again in order to call the customer service number.  Thanks anyhow!

Agent

Hello. If you still need help, please send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, and the MEID/DEC number of your device. We are here to help.

Whiz Kid

Tried to activate a new phone. Didn't recognize the MEID #.

Agent

Hi jatyeager

Would you mind sending us your MEID number in a private message? We're certainly able to find out why you keep getting an error with that number. We're looking forward to assisting you with this problem.

EdwinRG

Social Care Agent

Whiz Kid

Having the same problem. Serial number not recognized for my iPhone 5s.
Agent

Hey Arabella19x

Let us have your device IMEI number so we check it. Please send us a private message with that information and we'll see why is not being recognized. Activating an iPhone can be really tricky at times, mainly due to some complicated privacy settings and compatibility issues.

Whiz Kid

Hello I just bought a phone from walmart and my MEID is not working. They say that everything is correct on their end.
Whiz Kid

Dear Edwin,

Please I am trying to port my number to Virginmobileusa and I keep getting error message on my iphone 5s. 

P.S how do I send a private message to you?