Virgin Mobile

anyone have a phone number for VM LIVE AGENT?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

anyone have a phone number for VM LIVE AGENT?

I would like to PURCHASE an android phone from VM, need to speak with an agent.   Does anyone have a real phone number to reach a live agent  Not the 888 322 1122 dummy number.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: Link for ANDROID phones sold by Virgin

Hi @Praiser  as a current Android customer, please know that we will continue to support you.  Current Android customers will still have the option of getting the hottest new Android devices simply by signing into MyAccount on the Virgin Mobile USA website through mid-2018.

That is the phone number to reach a live agent. Also, Android devices are available through National retail locations through the end of 2017.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
Enthusiast

Link for ANDROID phones sold by Virgin

do you know the link on virgin for the androd phones for sale?

Agent

Hi @Praiser  as a current Android customer, please know that we will continue to support you.  Current Android customers will still have the option of getting the hottest new Android devices simply by signing into MyAccount on the Virgin Mobile USA website through mid-2018.

That is the phone number to reach a live agent. Also, Android devices are available through National retail locations through the end of 2017.

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

Re: anyone have a phone number for VM LIVE AGENT?

It was not easy, but I finally did get the help I needed.  I wish the phone number had the option to press "0" for a live customer service representative.  Thank you for the reply.

Enthusiast

Thank you for the reassurance.

Whiz Kid

What is the phone number to speak with a live agent?
Agent

Hey there, @tracey404! Thanks for contacting us. If you'd like to get assistance over the phone, you can call our customer service line at: 888-322-1122. Bear in mind that, you'll need to follow the prompts in order to get in touch with a live agent. 

Whiz Kid

Ditto for me. I need someone to get me my account number!

Agent

Hey there, @islander58. Thanks for reaching out to us. We'll be happy to help. To further assist you, please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Whiz Kid

Hello - 

I can't reach any live representative and I am going crazy. I tried calling MANY times and there is no one to talk to. That doesn't make any sense. 

The price of my account jumped and I don't see any alternative plans on the website so I'd like to cancel my account ASAP.

Please advise. 

Thanks.