Virgin Mobile

lg x power

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

lg x power

double tap to open everything? why? is there a way to get out of the tutorial mode with the voice that says everything you tap on? can't swipe left right up or down. is this normal or a software issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Agent

Re: lg x power

Hello!

I'm sorry for the late response.

It's called "Talk back" this option is available for customer with visual disability, you can turn it off by completing the following steps:

Tap home key > Tools tools app icon > Settings settings app icon > General tab > Accessibility > Vision > TalkBack: Tap the TalkBack switch switch off iconto turn it off.

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Hello!

I'm sorry for the late response.

It's called "Talk back" this option is available for customer with visual disability, you can turn it off by completing the following steps:

Tap home key > Tools tools app icon > Settings settings app icon > General tab > Accessibility > Vision > TalkBack: Tap the TalkBack switch switch off iconto turn it off.

Whiz Kid

well that solves one problem, why can't i swipe the screen left right or up and down?

Agent

Hi tech

While the Talk Back option is enabled, you need to use two fingers to scroll in any direction. Remember that in order to select anything, you must tap once (to highlight the feature) and then twice to apply the feature. Once you disable the Talk Back option, your phone will operate normally.

EdwinRG

Social Care Agent