Virgin Mobile

my phone won't come on it freezes on the virgin mobile logo

Whiz Kid

my phone won't come on it freezes on the virgin mobile logo

I have a Samsung J7 and it won't turn on all the way, it freezes on the virgin mobile logo. I have tried the soft reboot, what else can I do?

7 REPLIES 7
Agent

Re: my phone won't come on it freezes on the virgin mobile logo

Hello, chrisraz55, send me a private message so I can help you with this.

Whiz Kid

Anyway you can make this solution public? My phone just started doing the same thing today and I can't figure out how to fix it. 

Agent

If your phone is stuck on the boot loop or in the Samsung/Android/VM Logo. Then turn off the phone and reboot in recovery mode. To do this Hold down Volume Up + Home + Power button at the same time. Now from recovery select Wipe Data/Factory Reset and after that Wipe cache partition. Now reboot your phone by selecting Reboot System Now.

We hope that helps!

EdwinRG

Whiz Kid

I am a new user to this site.  How do I get the phone to unfreeze or place it in recovery mode

Whiz Kid

when I try it I will let you know Smiley Happy

Whiz Kid

Is there a method I could use for this that doesn't delete all of my data? There are so many files and things I have on my phone that I do not wish to forever remove.

Please tell me there's another way. @EdwinRG 

Hi @Mangombage! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CST. If your phone is stuck on a Boot sequence loop, or in the manufacturer's logo, the only option is to try a factory reset. You may contact the manufacturer directly to check if there is an additional method.