Virgin Mobile

phone swap please contact customer service

Whiz Kid

phone swap please contact customer service

tried doing phone swap from old phone to new. Tried the online method and made it as far as choosing new plan because new phone is not compatible with my older, cheaper plan. Clicked the activate button which was supposed to move to payment option and nothing happened. Went through entire process using the automated phone service but call was disconnected. Why is it so hard to get in touch with a real person. The whole point in having phones is to communicate with people right? This shouldnt be this hard to do..i already chose a new plan, had phone shipped from virgin, stated that i wanted to keep my original number. What more do i need to do. Phone activation keeps telling me to contact customer service. im reaching out here...lets see how good your customer service actually is!

1 REPLY 1

Re: phone swap please contact customer service

Don’t you fret, outcomethewolf! We’ll get you all sorted out. Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number, IMEI number and the new plan to set up on your account.

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message".