problem with sim card

Enthusiast

problem with sim card

Joy1713

will i get help here

9 REPLIES
Agent

Re: problem with sim card

Hello, @timeman1. Thank you for stopping by. How can we assist you? -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

Well since I haven't been able to use my phone since around Saturday except for a minute or two before it stops giving me service a refund for the time I have not had use of my phone would be a good start. I have been trying to get help to get the problem fixed for the last two days and all I have gotten is the runaround and no actual customer service. I have been told to call the customer service line or even to text a certain number, which is kind of hard to do when your phone only works for a minute or two. Within a minute of turning my phone on it says the Sim card is locked and to contact customer service if the problem persists and than a minute later it says there is no Sim card and to restart the phone. I will say this has been the worst customer service I have ever received and if I gave customer service like this at my job I would no longer have a job.

Agent

We're truly sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

I private messaged and got a reply, but how do you reply back to the message as there is no reply button to reply back after reading the message. This is the worst customer service I have ever seen as it is difficult to even get the help you need.

Agent

Understood. If you can read the response we sent, you need to click on the new message button at the top of the message to reply. Thank you.

Enthusiast

Except when I do that it creates a new message and I have to creat a new subject field and even enter a new person to send it to.  when replying to somebody that field should be automatically filled. I shouldn't be expected to remember what name to send it to.

Agent

Oh, I see. You can use the username you remember to message us, but it should give you the option to reply to the message. Please try clicking on my username, and you will find the option to send a private message again. 

Enthusiast

I have the same issue with my Samsung Galsxy J7 starting on Sunday for me without my isssue not being resolved either. You are not alone in this. I am being told it is an outage in my area but the errors appear even in airplane mode and my family members have galaxy phones under virgin mobile 4GLTE and live with me and within the same area code as me with no loss of service.

Agent

Hello, @Tomon. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M.