Virgin Mobile

"Message not downloaded"

Whiz Kid

"Message not downloaded"

I have having trouble with text messages that are being sent to me. When I receive the text message on my messaging app, instead of a text, it says "Message size: 1KB Expires: etc, etc...Download." Then when I click to download, the app gives me a message that says "Message not downloaded. Review message and try again." I can't ever get the message to download. Is this a phone error or a network error? It happens more with group messages than single messages, but can happen with both.

Thank you,

Heidi

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: "Message not downloaded"

Hey there, Heidi! Sorry for the late reply! Do you still need help with this matter?

If that's the case, please send us a private message including your mobile number, PIN code, and complete home address.

We'll be pleased to help you out!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Whiz Kid

I'm having the same issue with my phone. I had it on wi-fi and hardly any of my group texts showed, but when I turned off the wifi some of the texts downloaded, but not all of them. I've been having this issue for a while now and I really want to figure out how to fix this. I tried looking online for ways to fix this issue, but everytime it says you need to go into access point names, but my phone does not have that option. If you could please help me out with my texts that aren't being downloaded that would be great.

Highlighted
Agent

Hi there, noelj3248! Currently we do not offer services over Wi-fi. Please turn off your Wi-fi and update your profile by going to Settings > System Updates > Update profile. If you have an iPhone, you may dial the code ##873283#. You may try to download the messages again after that. Feel free to contact us directly if the issue persists.