Virgin Mobile

searching for service for over a day

Enthusiast

searching for service for over a day

My phone is dead. No calls no email no internet connection. Screen reads "searching for service" did the restart, switch to airplane mode on and off and reinstalled sd card. Nothing. Need my phone for work.

Samsung intercept (worked fine until yesterday)

Zip code 75231

5 REPLIES
Agent

Re: searching for service for over a day

Hello userindallas. I just checked your area with zip code provided and it all seems pretty good there. Please let us perform a soft reset. Remove the back cover and then the battery for 10 to 30 seconds. Put the battery back on and power your device. Let me know if that work. 

Enthusiast

Nope still the same. Searching for service

Agent

Hello, @userindallas. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to better assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Enthusiast

Ok what do i need to do

Agent

You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the Community member in the "To" field and off you go.