Virgin Mobile

[ARCHIVED] - What is the Inner Circle?

Highlighted
Virgin Mobile Alumni
Virgin Mobile Alumni

[ARCHIVED] - What is the Inner Circle?

We’re flipping the wireless industry on its head! Here’s what you need to know:

Devices: We’re teaming with Apple to bring you nothing but the world’s most popular phone. Just choose your iPhone in the size, model and color that fits your style, or bring your own eligible iPhoneand then transfer your number to the Inner Circle.

Service: With the Inner Circle, you’ll get unlimited talk, text, and data with a plan like no other.

Benefits: Get amazing, exclusive perks from Virgin brands, plus tons of other discounts and deals from your favorite brands and retailers.

iPhone and the Inner Circle are available to pre-order now at virginmobileusa.com. Customers who pre-order will receive their iPhone on Tuesday, June 27. The Inner Circle offer will also be available in Apple stores beginning that same day.

Learn more on our website or in the Learning Library

Let us know if you have any questions or feedback in the replies.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Found a helpful, funny or interesting post? Give it a “Kudo” to say thanks.
Did my reply answer your question? Hit “Accepted Solution” to help other Community members find it.
23 REPLIES 23
Master

Re: What is the Inner Circle?

When were you going to tell us? I've been with Virgin Mobile for years but I'm not important enough to be told that your abandoning Android. I learned about it through Facebook trending news HALF AN HOUR AGO!!
Whiz Kid

I already own a fairly new iphone -- but im not in contract with current provider, can I port number over to get the $1/1st year deal?

Agent

Hello, thanks for contacting us. We are very excited to be partnered with Apple and to provide our current and new customers with the best iPhone models on the market.

Virgin Mobile Inner Circle is a new brand that provides unparalleled member experience through refined simplicity, clear purpose, and everyday benefits.

• Unlimited Talk, Text, and 4G LTE Data

• No contracts or overages

• Exclusive and Distinctive Apple iPhones

• Connect To a Life More Virgin

How does it work?

• Purchase an iPhone on Virginmobileusa.com or in an Apple Store.

• Eligible Customers get low cost service for 12 or 6 months:

12 Month offer available from 6/21/17 – 7/31/17.

6 Month offer available starting 8/1/17 (ongoing).

• Members get exclusive benefits and offers from Virgin partners.

u can still use your android device and can still buy device thought the my account page

Enthusiast

Android isn't being abandoned for current subscribers. The "iphone-only" is just for new subscribers.
Master

REALLY, VIRGIN? NO ANSWER??
Agent

Hi. Please rest assure we will continue to support and sell devices for our Android customers as well, and for customers not interested in  IPhones, you can see all our available Android devices and non-Inner Circle plans that we offer by logging on to your online account.  We have many Android customers here in the Community that will help if you have any further questions, and you can also Contact Us. Victor21

Enthusiast

I just purchased a new iPhone from you a little over a month ago.  I'm very disappointed that there is no way to upgrade to Inner Circle and get some sort of compensation for the next 11 months of service I'll be paying for.  I waited about a month to finally purchase the phone as color choices for the phone I wanted were not my first choice.  I finally gave in and got a color I didn't want. I asked on the board here and was told that they were the only choices that were available! Of course, all colors are now available for that the iPhone 7  and I see why.  You were holding off for the big reveal.  Would it have hurt your bottom line so much to give customers a little head's up and be honest with them?  I have a phone that wasn't my first choice and or have missed on a year's free service and extra benefits.  Way to treat existing, loyal customers Virgin Mobile.  Word of mouth is important and customer satisfaction is important.  You're not doing much to help yourself here.

Agent

Hello Wootie. How long has it been since you purchase your new phone? Please provide us with the exact date and you say it's an IPhone? Victor21