Virgin Mobile

How do I post to the community account with questions? There's no obvious link to do this.

Highlighted
A22
Whiz Kid

How do I post to the community account with questions? There's no obvious link to do this.

Hi,

I just have a huge suggestion to make the community page a lot easier to access, post questions, and find answers.  Please have buttons on the main log-in page to make a post.  Maybe a button can also appear when you click on your account or profile page to make a post because it's frustrating to go through the process of registering to post a question and then not have a button right away to do so.  So please make the home page easier to post questions and find-out answers.  That's the only reason why I registered to be in the community to begin with!  Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
Enthusiast

Re: How do I post to the community account with questions? There's no obvious link to do this.

Shame there's no answer to this question. I'm still trying to figure out how.  

Virgin Mobile Alumni
Virgin Mobile Alumni

Re: How do I post to the community account with questions? There's no obvious link to do this.

Hey @A22 and @gregsamsa, thanks for sharing your feedback, and I'm sorry if you've found the Community frustrating.

To keep the Community organized and help others find good info, we have divided it up into various sections (see below - you can acess this from the menu on the left side of the homepage). On the main page of each section you'll see a "Start a Topic" button (see below) - use this to ask a question or make a post.  Also, feel free to use the search bar to see if your question has been asked before, or find a discussion you can jump into.

section.png

Additionally for new users, you don't have to complete registration until after you've written and saved your post.

start a topic.png

------------------------------------------------------------------
Found a helpful, funny or interesting post? Give it a “Kudo” to say thanks.
Did my reply answer your question? Hit “Accepted Solution” to help other Community members find it.
Whiz Kid

You should make it more user friendly
It would not hurt to put a button somewhere the people can easily find to click and ask questions and I'm sure the community website will still be organized
Agent

Hi, Cody1! Thanks so much for the suggestion! We’re always developing based on feedback from our customers. We appreciate the feedback!