Virgin Mobile

VM, we miss you

Whiz Kid

VM, we miss you

Dear Virgin Mobile,

In a fit of sincere stupidity my family, based on my decision, left you for another company, for this we are sorry. The family plan they had looked like a good deal but in the first two weeks it has been a headache.  The other company sales person lied to us about the plan and lied to us about the phones.  

I don't think we can get out of the plan (part of the lie) but we want to come back to VM.  

So, for any people out there looking for a provider VM really is great.  We were with them for 7 years before I fell into temporary insanity and looked to leave. We will be back as soon as we can.  The rates are great. The coverage (at least in my area) is not worse than this new carrier. And I love the 1 year protection plan on the phones bought through VM.  

Sincerely,

CKJ

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Re: VM, we miss you

We miss you too!  Sorry to hear you are having such an awful time with the "other guys", hope to see you back with us soon!  In the mean time, please feel free to participate in our community, after 7 years I am sure you have some knowledge you could share with others, or even just great stories!

Don't for get to keep an eye out for some of our challenges and contest coming soon!

Whiz Kid

My mother had virgin mobile 8or so years ago before she passed. She even had the ole school flip phone. She always had a ready signal never really thought that back then to connect with Virgin Mobile till a friend suggested it. Remembering my Mom had the same service I took action and have been very pleased with there service. It's really is one of the better cell companies with reasonable rates. I'm staying with them they seem to fix issues as soon as possible with no hassle. I do recommend.
Monica Evette

I want to join the team I am Jason

Rising Star

You cannot beat Virgin Mobile!

Rising Star

What you say is so true. I love Virgin Mobile and have been with them for so many years I lost count. I currently pay for 4 accounts and like the fact that I can change plans as needed and the phones are reasonably priced also. I know way too many people who get locked into expensive contracts they cannot get out of.
Enthusiast

We were with VM since the beginning. Awhile back my phone crashed and VM didn't have any Mid price phones at the time so i ended up with their sister company. The service is pretty much the same, but their Facebook page is not as good as VM.