Virgin Mobile

Diagnostic Test

Whiz Kid

Diagnostic Test

Every phone I've had threw Virgin Mobile has not passed a diagnostic test or has lasted more than three yrs without malfunctioning and every phone I buy it says it has 4g or 5g capability but I'm never able to access it. Then all features that come on the phones aren't accessible. Wusup up with that virgin mobile 

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Diagnostic Test

Hi there, @TerrilW228! Could you please provide us with more details about the issue? Are you getting any specific error message? What's the make and model of your phone? To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

Whiz Kid

It doesn't matter every device I buy from the company or the store never passes the diagnostic test and its not a lie signal internet connection Wi-Fi battery usage check my profile I complain y'all help sometimes but for the most party y'all don't care you get what you pay for and that's it
Agent

Hello, TerrilW228. So sorry to hear about this experience. We want to help! Would you mind sending us a private message with your phone number and pin code to review this?