Virgin Mobile

How to find Start a Topic button? It is not on the Community home page. They've hidden it under. . .

Whiz Kid

How to find Start a Topic button? It is not on the Community home page. They've hidden it under. . .

After looking and clicking and searching all over the community forum and my account page, I finally found the Start a Topic button! So frustrating!  It should be a selection any time you search a topic.  But Nope!

I find it extremely ironic that the only way to access "Start a Topic" is to click on the upper left menu and click on GENERAL and then choose:  COMMUNITY TIPS & TRICKS. 

Very funny, guys, very funny.

2 REPLIES 2
Agent

Re: How to find Start a Topic button? It is not on the Community home page. They've hidden it und...

Hey there, @mmplus! We hear you. We will definitely send it to the right people. Thank you for your feedback.

Re: How to find Start a Topic button? It is not on the Community home page. They've hidden it und...

Yes, I had the same problem. They should put a line on the front page informing you to choose a category from the menu = above to start a new topic. Otherwise, people just reply to a post that has nothing to do their subject matter or find a way from there to post a topic in an inappropriate category.