Virgin Mobile

How does the Virgin Mobile Buyback Program Work?

45% helpful (8/18)
Community-Photos-My-Account-&-Plans.jpg

The Virgin Mobile Buyback Program allows you to sell back your used wireless devices online. Online Buyback transactions provide an account credit within 90 days of receiving your device(s).

The Virgin Mobile Buyback program is not available in retail locations. Buyback credit can’t be applied toward a purchase or accessories.

How do I return my device(s)?

After you complete your Virgin Mobile Buyback transaction online, you’ll receive a Virgin Mobile Buyback Offer Confirmation email with a prepaid shipping label and packing and shipping instructions attached.

Note: The Virgin Mobile Buyback Program does not provide packaging or return kits.

When will my Virgin Mobile Buyback credit apply to my account?
It can take up to 90 days for your credit to display on your monthly bill, depending on your billing cycle and when your device(s) is received.

Visit Check Buyback Status in the Support section for details associated with your transaction. If it´s been longer than three billing cycles, please contact Buyback support at 1-888-618-5813.

I shipped multiple devices in one package, but received an email indicating a partial number of devices was received. Where are my other devices?
Even though you shipped your devices in a single package, we process devices individually. We’re likely still processing the other devices. You’ll receive an email notification once your remaining device(s) has been processed.

Version history
Revision #:
2 of 2
Last update:
‎06-20-2017 08:34 AM
Updated by:
Virgin Mobile Alumni

Labels (1)
Contributors