Virgin Mobile

What information is available on retired plans?

50% helpful (3/6)

Inner Circle Plan

Data Done Right and Custom Plans

Broadband2Go Plans

PayLo Plans

Beyond Talk Plans

Inner Circle Plan

Is the Inner Circle Plan still available?

The Inner Circle Plan was discontinued as of August 29, 2018. Customers who are currently on the Inner Circle Plan can remain on that plan, as long as they keep their account active.

If you are a new customer, you can enjoy unlimited talk, text and data, plus high-speed data options to meet your needs with one of our current plans. View our current plans.

If I am on the Inner Circle Plan, can I switch to another plan?

No, customers on the Inner Circle plan cannot switch to another plan. 

What happens at the end of my Inner Circle plan promotional period?

Customers who are Inner Circle and currently in the promotional period will continue to ne on the Inner Circle plan after the promotional pricing ends and will pay $50 per month.

Data Done Right And Custom Plans

Are the Data Done Right and Custom plans still available?

The Data Done Right and Custom plans were discontinued as of August 31, 2017. However, with our three Data Love plans, you can enjoy unlimited talk, text and data, plus high-speed data options to meet your needs. View our current plans.

Why were the plans discontinued?

At Virgin Mobile, we update our rate plans and offers from time-to-time to provide maximum value to our customers. That’s why we’ve introduced our Data Love plans, which offer varying allotments of high-speed data at great prices.

Why does my Data Done Right or Custom device not work?

Your plan was discontinued as of August 31, 2017. If you did not switch to a new Virgin Mobile plan before then, your service was turned off. To continue service with Virgin Mobile, please contact the Customer Care team at 1.888.322.1122.

Do I need to purchase a new device to resume service?

Yes. Now that the plans have ended, the system they operated on has been decommissioned and we are unable to transfer phone numbers, phones, and accounts. If, however, you would like to continue to be a Virgin Mobile customer, please view our current plans and phones online at virginmobileusa.com.

As a Data Done Right or Custom customer, can I still use the mobile app for my plan?

No, the mobile app for Data Done Right and Custom plans has been decommissioned.

As a Data Done Right or Custom customer, where is the login page for My Account?

When we discontinued the plan, the My Account application was turned off.

What happens to the funds I had in my account?

As per the terms of service, account balances are not transferable, redeemable for cash or refundable. To determine if you can resume service and move funds to a new plan, contact the Customer Care team at 1.888.322.1122.

Broadband2Go Plans

Are Broadband2Go plans available for purchase for new customers?

The current Broadband2Go rates are available to any customer with a Broadband2Go device:

broadband.jpg

If you’re on an older/grandfathered Broadband2Go plan, you must keep your account active to remain on that plan. If you switch to a current Broadband2Go plan, if your account is suspended or if you cancel your service at any time, you will not be able to get back on your original (old/grandfathered) Broadband2Go plan.

Can I switch Broadband2Go plans?

That’s what they’re there for. You’re always welcome to pick the data plan that’s right for you.

Can I replace my Broadband2Go device?

We no longer offer Broadband2Go devices for sale on virginmobileusa.com, but you can check your local retailer for device availability.

Where can I get help with my device?

For help with your device–such as activation, checking data usage or troubleshooting–click here.

payLo Plans

Are payLo plans available for purchase for new customers?

payLo by Virgin Mobile plans have been discontinued. However, if you are an existing payLo customer, you can continue your payLo service, so long as you keep your account active and do not cancel/discontinue service.

Can I switch to a different payLo plan?

Yes, if you are an existing payLo customer, you can switch to any of the current payLo plans:  

pay chart.jpg

Remember, to continue your payLo service, you must keep your account active. You will not be able to get back on a payLo plan if you switch to a Virgin Mobile Unlimited plan, if your account is suspended or if you cancel your payLo service at any time.

If you are on an older/grandfathered payLo plan and switch plans, you will not be able to get back on your original (old/grandfathered) payLo plan.

Are there international calling options for payLo plans?

payLo by Virgin Mobile offers great rates to over 200 countries, including Mexico. International calls are charged at the international per-minute rate for the country you're calling, plus your standard airtime rate. To see what rate applies, use our lookup tool to search by country or by phone number.  Calls to Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands are included in Virgin Mobile's standard airtime rates—there is no additional international charge. International Text & Web: $0.15 per international text message inbound/outbound.

You can purchase additional services to make international calls by signing into My Account.

Can I replace my payLo device?

We no longer offer payLo devices for sale on virginmobileusa.com, but you can upgrade to a smartphone on a Virgin Mobile Unlimited plan. Virgin Mobile Unlimited plans start at just $35/month and include unlimited data, talk & text.

For your device User Guide and for help with your device—such as how to set up personal email, adding/deleting a contact, or troubleshooting—click here.

Beyond Talk Plans

Are Beyond Talk plans available for purchase for new customers?

Beyond Talk plans have been discontinued. However, if you are an existing Beyond Talk customer, you can remain on your plan so long as you keep your account active, do not change plans and do not cancel/discontinue service.

Can I switch to a different plan?

If you are an existing Beyond Talk customer, you can switch to any of the current Virgin Mobile Unlimited plans:

• $35/mo – Unlimited Talk / Text / Data, with 5GB 4G LTE High-Speed Data
  • $45/mo – Unlimited Talk / Text / Data, with 10GB 4G LTE High-Speed Data

Remember, to continue service, you must keep your account active. You will not be able to get back on your Beyond Talk plan if you switch to a Virgin Mobile Unlimited plan, if your account is suspended or if you cancel your service at any time.

For your device User Guide and for help with your device— such as how to set up personal email, adding/deleting a contact, or troubleshooting—click here.

Version history
Revision #:
9 of 9
Last update:
‎08-28-2018 11:36 PM
Updated by:

Labels (1)
Contributors