Virgin Mobile

Code for movie tickets and 25% off Papa John's rewards.

Whiz Kid

Code for movie tickets and 25% off Papa John's rewards.

Every time I try getting codes for benefits for being a virgin mobile customer it freezes up and says website is down having problems. I have been a customer for 6 years and unfortunately this is the story of virgin mobile life and history of business. Never in all my life I have had so many problems with this company and received so many free months due to all the problems this company has . When I try rewarding myself for long for some stupid reason dedication to this company I can't even get 25perc off a god **bleep** pizza because the server hasn't waorked in over a year. Man .smh. unfortunately I am about finished with this and after so many years I think I have to move on and change my company to a more customer based working phone company. And future advice Virgin Mobile have some people that answer your phones be American please for the love of God I have never in 6 years talked to one person I can actually understand they all have terrible accents and are not from America. Just hire a few Americans to answer the phone and you will go far ...
1 REPLY
Agent

Re: Code for movie tickets and 25% off Papa John's rewards.

Hey there, @Aaronsin55yo We really sorry to see you feeling this way. We wish you had a different opinion about Virgin Mobile. Although we understand your concerns, you haven’t stated the main issues you are having so we can go ahead and help you troubleshooting them. Would you mind telling us if you are able to make calls or sending text messages, or if you have experienced internet issues? Please provide us more info as soon as possible.