Virgin Mobile

I cannot purchase a new phone on Virgin Mobile website

Master

I cannot purchase a new phone on Virgin Mobile website

I have tried to place an order for a new phone and unable to do so.  It takes the information and when I click on place the order it stays on the same page, and order is never placed.  Please fix the website and all appropriette links 

16 REPLIES 16
Agent

Re: I cannot purchase a new phone on Virgin Mobile website

Hello, @louisa. Thank you for stopping by. Clear the cookies and cache of your browser and try again. Any change, please let us know. -Kira_M. 

Master

Hi Kira, I just did that and yet again cannot place an order.  The cart doesn't even register an item being placed in it, and doesn't let me place the order.

Agent

HI there, @louisa. Did you verify that the phone is in stock? What phone are you trying to purchase?

Master

It's listed on in stock list and said add to cart when I click on it, and it is LG Stylo 4.   However, it never adds to cart.

Agent

Are you ordering the phone on the phone or the computer? @louisa.

Master

My laptop, using Crome as my brouser.  And I already did clean the cashe and brousing.  Still cannot place the order

Agent

Hi there, @louisa! Have you tried using a different browser? If you are still having issues placing the order, we recommend contacting our sales department dialing 866-277-6124.

Master

I've tried diffrent brousers with same results.  After I select the phone it asks me to add it to cart, I click on the link but it never adding to the cart.  Nontheless it asks to fill in a payment information and when I click to submit the order it never goes anywhere, just stuck on that page.  Of course I can call, but the problem is that I am not the only customer whom having this exact same problem.  There are many others whom cannot place the order and experiencing this problem.   I really would like you to fix your website.  

Agent

Hello, louisa. Have you tried on a different browser?