Virgin Mobile

Introducing Member Benefits! Only in the Inner Circle.

Highlighted
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Introducing Member Benefits! Only in the Inner Circle.

Panel Image 1 580x580.jpg 

We are so excited to announce the launch of Member Benefits - ongoing offers exclusively for Inner Circle members - with brands like Fandango, Booking.com and Sofar Sounds offering incredible deals and amazing experiences, every day.

580x580-panel(4).jpg

WHAT ARE MEMBER BENEFITS?

As part of the Inner Circle, you have access to deals and discounts from your favorite brands every day, as well as the chance to win exclusive prizes and unforgettable experiences (check out our Inner Circle members enjoying KAABOO Del Mar). There are no points to collect and no additional costs—these benefits are available exclusively to Inner Circle members, and they’re yours as soon as you join. You can view all these offers on the Member Benefits page .

580.png 

HOW CAN I GET MEMBER BENEFITS?

Go to the Member Benefits page to see the latest offers. Choose one from the list and hit “get this offer.” You’ll see a coupon, promo code or sweepstake entry confirmation onscreen, and we’ll also send it to you via email. You can also log in any time to find your coupon or promo code stored under My Benefits.

Need help or have a question? Check out our Learning Library or reply to this thread.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Found a helpful, funny or interesting post? Give it a “Kudo” to say thanks.
Did my reply answer your question? Hit “Accepted Solution” to help other Community members find it.
1 REPLY
Whiz Kid

Re: Introducing Member Benefits! Only in the Inner Circle.