Virgin Mobile

Lg stylo 4 online order

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Lg stylo 4 online order

I just ordered the stylo 4 earlier in the week. It is in brand new condition with all of the see-through sticker covers on it. Today is Friday and it came through fedex. I didn't order any rush on it. Was not expecting to get it until next week. It advertises 32GB, but you are left with about 17.2GB to work with out of the box because off all of the pre-installed apps and stuff. The little punthat cones with it to open the sd card/sim card slot on the side is odd. Do not lose the little pin because that hole is very tiny. I will wait for the phone case I preferred to come in then I'm goona tape the pin to the inside of the protective case. Other than that, it's just getting used to the new stylo location which is now on the bottom of the phone. I only upgraded to the stylo 4 because the stylo 3 screen breaks like an eggshell. I waa already on my second screen and digitizer and that was on it's last leg. That's even with a glassscreen protector on it and that was the second glass screen protector for the new screen and digitizer. So I went through over 3 glass screen protectors and two digitzer and screens. I watched a drop test for the stylo 4 and the guy was 6'4", and dropped it from his shoulder height onto concrete and the screen didnt even scratch. This was after dropping it from his waist height too. You can tell right away that the stylo 4 screen is tougher. The phone has a heavier weight to it and your can tell that the screenglass is a lot thicker.