Virgin Mobile

Ordered New Phone (LG Stylo 4) But Got Used Phone!!!

Ordered New Phone (LG Stylo 4) But Got Used Phone!!!

I was being deceived and Virgin Mobile's dishonest business practices. In my situation, I ordered a new LG Stylo 4 phone but what I received was a used "generic brand", opened box, missing accessory, and the phone was inside a plain white box (non-orginal LG Stylo 4 box). The phone looks as if it was ordered off the Craigslist. First I asked for a new phone replacement, I waited and kept in contact with Virgin Mobile for a month with no solution from Virgin Mobile. After over a month, still no solution so I asked for a full refund but still nothing! I'm not even sure if I will ever get a refund or any kind of result from Virgin Mobile. Anyone out there looking to change phone company then look elsewhere becasue Virgin Mobile is not what it use to be a decade ago with good customer services and the Sprint (Virgin Mobile) network can not be compare to other big company networks. I use to trust and believe VM but after being a customer for over a decade VM did not value my loyalty. Maybe it is time for a new change for me since competition these days are enormous. 

2 REPLIES
Agent

Re: Ordered New Phone (LG Stylo 4) But Got Used Phone!!!

Hey there @custover10years We apologize for the inconvenience. We'd like to review this for you! Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Re: Ordered New Phone (LG Stylo 4) But Got Used Phone!!!

Hi JoyP! One day after I received Virgin Mobile's opened box, non-original LG Stylo 4 phone, used, and missing accessory I contacted VM right away. At first I want a new phone replacement but VM has been escalated this issue til day and still no answer from VM yet! It was VM's fault for stalling the situation for over a month now. So if you want to do the right thing, if you value honesty and your customer's loyalty then please just give me a full refund plus no shipping costs because it was your fault for sending me a used phone, for stalling my time, and waste more of my money. VM should have took care of this issue a long time ago instead of waiting for angry and frustrated customers to complaint at the VM Community Thread.