I appreciate the post about this and it's helpful - IF I can get to that stage. The problems they are having are more than just this one. Some of us aren't getting the text you are talking about. We successfully add the 6 month free trial to our list of services but yet no text gets generated to us. So, there are a lot of us, myself included, who can't even get to the stage you describe here in your post. But if I get there and have the error issue I'll then remember your instructions, thank you. In the meantime I have been on the phone with Virgin Mobile with no solution. They say someone will call me at some point but nobody ever calls me.
Hey there @sheisler51 We apologize for the inconvenience. Would you please be so kind to send us a Private Message, so we can further assist you?
Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.
Please try steps below:
1. just download the Tidal app over LTE with WiFi off. (Deleted the app and re-download over LTE if you already have the app on your phone.)
2. Click the heart “my collection” icon at the bottom right of the app screen.
3. Click the gear ⚙️ icon in top right of the app screen
4. Click on “create username” box/line
5. Enter your email address and create your password for tidal
I am also having trouble getting the text message. I've signed up on my account for the Tidal 6 month offer but have never received a text message yet.
Hey there, cj418336! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.
You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.