Virgin Mobile

Virgin Atlantic Promo Codes

SOLVED
Highlighted
Enthusiast

Virgin Atlantic Promo Codes

It has been 5 weeks since I activated my inner circle account and have not receive promo code for Virgin Atlantic flight.  I thought it would only take 3 weeks.   Any assistance in getting codes would be appreciate as I would like to book flight for October.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Enthusiast

Re: Virgin Atlantic Promo Codes

July 20 and was told that confirmation email was sent which I did not receive.  I'm thinking I'd unsubscribed to notification service and might need to resubscribed.

12 REPLIES
Sensei

YaY ! Fun! hopefully you will get that all soon, so you can book your flight! sounds like fun

Hey there, morowi! Have you checked your email preferences? You can do that by accessing your account settings online. If you already checked that, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN, and we’ll investigate this for you.

Whiz Kid

I have been having the same problem. I have contacted support probably 8 times now and still have not received the virgin atlantic promo code. I was sent a 20% discount code for alaska air (which is not what i requested) but no virgin atlantic code for free companion ticket to the uk.

Hi there, Mgarza! The offer is only available to Virgin Mobile Inner Circle members who registered between June 21 and September 30, 2017, and cannot be sold or transferred. When did you registered for the Inner Circle?

Enthusiast

July 20 and was told that confirmation email was sent which I did not receive.  I'm thinking I'd unsubscribed to notification service and might need to resubscribed.

Whiz Kid

I am beggining to think "Inner Circle" is a scam! 

Whiz Kid

Hello,

I have not recieved my promo code for the free companion ticket on Virgin Atlantic.  I have messeged and called support multiple times and they always say they will send the code within 24 hours and they never do.  I keep calling and I get the same response everytime.  It's been months since I've singed up and am getting frusterated.  Please help!  Please!

Thanks.

Agent

That’s definitely not okay. So sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this, @vinyl_vid! Let’s take a closer look. Have you checked your email Spam and Junk folder for the promo code?

Whiz Kid

Hey Rossy,  Thanks for reaching out to help me get this resolved.

Yup, I sure have.  I have checked the junk / spam folder, and have even provided support with multiple email address's to try with no prevail.  

Everytime I've called support they say I was not opt in to recieve promo emails.  They said they have changed that preference so I can recieve the code within 24 hours.  I have yet to recieve anything.  I have called 4 times and used the support chat function 3 times and they always give the same answer.