Virgin Mobile

Virgin Atlantic Promo Offer not recognized by Virgin UK?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Virgin Atlantic Promo Offer not recognized by Virgin UK?

Hi,
Please can you contact me. I received my email with offer code for the virgin Atlantic US-UK companion ticket, called the phone # provided, and spoke to Virgin Atlantic Sales Dept in UK who did not appear to be aware of this offer.
Mark
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Enthusiast

Re: Virgin Atlantic Promo Offer not recognized by Virgin UK?

Yes I called today (using the number provided in the email I received) they had no clue what I was talking about. Told me to call back tomorrow (Saturday 9/30). I read the fine print on the offer and it says "bookings and flights bewteen 9/30/17 and 3/31/18 so I guess we can't book until Sept. 30th.  I found this pretty confusing!

18 REPLIES 18
Agent

Hi, @I0007379!

So sorry to know about this. Definitely want to look into this for you. Can you please send us a Private Message so we can investigate further?

~Nosh_CxUx

Enthusiast

Virgin Atlantic has no clue about this promo code emailed September 25.  It is now September 29.  Frusterating and Disturbing

Agent

Hey there, @byrrob!

Did you contact Virgin Atlantic US? Please send us a Private Message.

~Nosh_CxUx

Enthusiast

Yes I called today (using the number provided in the email I received) they had no clue what I was talking about. Told me to call back tomorrow (Saturday 9/30). I read the fine print on the offer and it says "bookings and flights bewteen 9/30/17 and 3/31/18 so I guess we can't book until Sept. 30th.  I found this pretty confusing!

@I0007379 The bookings can be made between 9/30/2017- 3/31/2018. Before that date, you won't be able to book your flight.

Whiz Kid

Thanks I realised this too - unfortunately I called and my promo code isn't in their system yet. So a new challenge. Hopefully virgin will resolve soon
Enthusiast

Initially they said the system didn't recognize my promo code either - turns out they put in the two letters in caps, i. e. "PG" when my code was "pg" so it is most definitely case sensitive!!   Once the agent tried again with small letters it worked. I was able to book my free companion ticket (well, there were $220 in fees but still a deal).

Whiz Kid

Hey! I want to book a flight and get my companion ticket too. It's been almost 8 weeks and I haven't received my email with my promo code. Will you please share with me the phone number you called to book your flight. THanks

Agent

Hey there, @2408a! Please shoot us a private message with the details.