Virgin Mobile

Waiting for an email verifying that a new phone is coming

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Waiting for an email verifying that a new phone is coming

I spoke with someone from Virgin Mobile CS and was told that i would be getting an emailing stating that a new iphone 8 plus will be shipped for my daughter yesterday. I still have not received said email and I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS THE ISSUE ?? WE'VE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS FOR ABOUT A WEEK NOW!!! I WANT A NEW IPHONE 8 PLUS
3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Waiting for an email verifying that a new phone is coming

Hi there! We can help verify the status of your order. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page. 

Whiz Kid

I've been on the phone with your company all weekend.... that can you do to make me a satisfied customer?
I want my money back.....
Heavy Hitter

I'm in similar situation, being deceived and Virgin Mobile's dishonest business practices. In my situation, I ordered a new LG Stylo 4 phone but what I received was a used "generic brand", opened box, missing accessory, and the phone was inside a plain white box (non-orginal LG Stylo 4 box). The phone looks as if it was ordered off the Craigslist. First I asked for a new phone replacement, I waited and kept in contact with Virgin Mobile for a month with no solution from Virgin Mobile. After over a month, still no solution so I asked for a full refund but still nothing! I'm not even sure if I will ever get a refund or any kind of result from Virgin Mobile. Anyone out there looking to change phone company then look elsewhere becasue Virgin Mobile is not what it use to be a decade ago with good customer services and the Sprint (Virgin Mobile) network can not be compare to other big company networks. I use to trust and believe VM but after being a customer for over a decade VM did not value my loyalty. Maybe it is time for a new change for me since competition these days are enormous.