Virgin Mobile

Where's my Free Loyalty upgrade to 10 GB

Whiz Kid

Where's my Free Loyalty upgrade to 10 GB

A friend of mine on the same $35 - 5gb plan just got a notice that her data got raised to 10 gb for being such a loyal customer (about 4 years).   Ive been with them for almost twice that time.  Only difference is I use up my data almost all the time, and friend uses basically none.   How do I go about getting that same Loyalty upgrade?    Smiley LOL

26 REPLIES
Whiz Kid

Re: Where's my Free Loyalty upgrade to 10 GB

I got a text message today that I was updraded to 10gb today from 5gb.  So I called Virgin about the text today, and they said they have no idea what I'm talking about!!   Ugh.. Anyone can help? thanx

Agent

Hey there! Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We have been notifying customers about the data allotment upgrade. Allow us to verify your account. Please send me a Private message with your phone number and PIN. 

Whiz Kid

I did notget a loyalty upgrade. I've been with the company for over 10 years. Most companies give perks and discounts to their customers. Phone ungrades, discounts on their next months bill, discounts on phones, and stuff like that. I've never got anything for being a loyal customer. 

Agent

Hi, @brn19. How about we take a closer look at your account? Please send me a Private message with your phone number and PIN code. 

Enthusiast

I been a loyal Custermer for a while in i never got any cool perks only thing i got was the vip program for being a loyal custermer in its nice becouse i get 14 extra days to pay in i thought i would get more loyal custermer perks for being a custermer in i did not get nothing about getting my plan upgraded to 10 gb free for being a loyal custermer
Agent

Hey there, @Mike2018. Thanks for getting in touch with us. We've checked your account and we can see that the system hasn't updated your plan. Please wait until you get the data increase notification. 

Enthusiast

So i will eventually get the upgrade i just have to wait to system upgrades my plan
Agent

We’re looking into this! Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Enthusiast

Ok