Virgin Mobile

Where's my Free Loyalty upgrade to 10 GB

Rising Star

Re: Where's my Free Loyalty upgrade to 10 GB

Thank you Jamie for your recent PM reply.  I will be looking for this Loyalty upgrade this month then.  

@JamieB wrote:
Hi, SeattleWA. That is applied automatically. If you have any other question or concern, just let us know.

Whiz Kid

I also have not gotten a member upgrade and i have been with virgin mobile since 2007!! And i have gotten upgrades before. Years ago i received a free month, and the 35$ plan use to only be 1gb, then i got the upgrade to 5gb. But i have not gotten the upgrade to 10gb yet!
Rising Star

Its been over two weeks since JamieB pm'd me that it was automatic.  Still no change.  So what is the time period that

"automatic" implies??   In my original post the friend that got the "loyalty upgrade" does not use any of her data. While

I run out quite often each month.  It has been suggested to me in conversation, that this is a no cost rave by VM for low data users only.   

Enthusiast

I been a loyal costermer for a while in in i was told buy virgin mobile rep it said We’re looking into this! Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated. That was like 2 weeks ago
Agent

Hi, Mike2018. Please wait until you get the Free Loyalty upgrade notification. We appreciate your patience.

Enthusiast

Ok
Enthusiast

I’m glad that I found this thread. I am an extremely low data user, and I have been with Virgin Mobile for over 10 years. I also have NOT received a Free Loyalty member 10GB upgrade for my VM monthly plan. I have had numerous phones through Virgin Mobile, going way back to my Kyocera TNT Virgin Mobile Flip Phone, and Motorola Triumph, just to name a few. Not only that but just last Sunday, I purchased a new smartphone from the Virgin Mobile website. However, I could not use any promo codes for the purchase, since I have never received any codes in over 10 years. Nor perks, billing discounts, or upgrades.

Agent

Hey there, @DG2018! Thanks for contacting us. The increase of data allotment is only available for some grandfathered plans, not all of them. Please send us a private message with your phone number and PIN, that way we can take a closer look at this matter. In order to send a private message, just click on my name, then select the option that says "Send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you! 

Enthusiast

I'm sorry. That doesn't make any logical sense. I'm on the same $35, 5GB plan as the others and I've been with VM since 2007. I don't understand why my grandfathered plan would be any different than the other grandfathered plans that have been previously discussed in this thread?  Also not sure why you'd need a PIN to access some accounts, but not for other accounts. Some of the representatives in the beginning of this thread stated that they can access account information without it.

Agent

For security reasons, we are not able to access your account without the pin. To give you more details, please send us a private message with the information requested.