Virgin Mobile

Where's my Free Loyalty upgrade to 10 GB

Agent

Re: Where's my Free Loyalty upgrade to 10 GB

Hello, @RubberChicken39. Thanks for stopping by. This campaign is handled automatically by the system. Targeted customers will receive the notification about the data increase via text message. We suggest you stay tuned for more information.

Whiz Kid

I just came across this community post and i've been VM member for a few years now and was not notified of the loyalty upgrade. would it be possible for anyone to verify by account eligibility for this upgrade? Thank You.

Agent

Hey there! I'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with the phone number and PIN to further assist you. 

Whiz Kid

I just got off the phone with customer service and they’ll be updating my account on the next pay cycle. Thanks Jamie!
Agent

@Jose_R: Great! If you have any other question or request, feel free to let us know. We're here to help!

Enthusiast

Okay hold on I posted on this thread months ago regarding this loyalty upgrade. I've been a loyal customer for well over a decade and the only thing that I've received is the runaround from customer service. What's going on?? Why are you playing favorites? I have not received any notification or any benefits overall from Virgin Mobile. What type of business practice is this??
Agent

Hi, @DG2018. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN so we can take look. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

I've been a customer for years and have not heard about this upgrade.  How is it right to have the same 35$ plan but some get more data than others?  I don't understand how that works, or is good practice.

Agent

Hi, JustMe. Thanks for contacting us. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private messages.

Whiz Kid

This whole thing definitely sounds fishy because my entire family has been using virgin mobile for years (the longest being over 10 years) and not a single one of us has gotten this deal. We've been customers for so long that I remember when virgin mobile was actually good.