Virgin Mobile

tidal offer

Whiz Kid

tidal offer

I signed up for the Tidal offer and got at link texted to me to continue registration with Tital but I keep getting an error message that my phone number isn't qualified for this offer. Why is this happening?

49 REPLIES 49
Whiz Kid

Tidal Offer

Hi!  I have a iPhone 6 Plus.  I signed up for the Tidal offer and got at link texted to me to continue registration with Tidal but I keep getting an error message that my phone number isn't qualified for this offer. Why is this happening?  Is there anything I can do to fix this.

Whiz Kid

Re: Tidal Offer

I have the same phone and had the same issue. I have a monthly plan, so I don't understand why I wouldn't be eligible. I called the number the website gave and the representative didn't know what Tidal was, put me on hold for several minutes, came back and said they would escalate my call and then disconnected me.

Enthusiast

I have an iPhone 5s and am having the same issue.

Agent

Re: tidal offer

Hi there! Sorry to hear that you’ve been experiencing this issue! Definitely want to look into this for you. Which OS does your phone have?

Enthusiast

Im having the same issue.  I have an Iphone 7 Plus on inner Circle with the new IOS 12 OS.  

Whiz Kid

Thanks
Agent

Hey there! So sorry for the inconvenience. We'd be happy to help you. Please send me a Private Message with your phone number and PIN to further assist you. 

Agent

Are you connected to Wi-Fi or to our network when you try to sign up?

Enthusiast

I am connected to the Network, NOT on wifi .