Virgin Mobile

tidal offer

Whiz Kid

Re: tidal offer

I had the same issue. Obviously Virgin Mobile has no interest in helping. The error tells you to call 844-382-3312 which nets you absoultly nothing. It's an endless auto attendant loop. So, I wrote an email to Virgin Mobile (throught the Contact Us link on the Virgin Mobile website) and guess what, no answer. I'm not suprised.

I don't care that I just purchased my phone, I'm changing to a better carrier. It's not going to matter anyway, in about 6 months Sprint (which Virgin Mobile is a part of) is going to shut down because the FCC isn't going to allow the merger with T-Mobile. 

Agent

Hello, NessUSE! We're terribly sorry about this experience. We want to help! Can you private message us your account details, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25

I'm having the same problem. Got the link after I signed up for the 6 months free Tidal offer, but keep getting an error message that I don't qualify. Not sure why, I have an iPhone SE and autopay monthly service. Called the phone number on the error message page and it just takes you to an automenu for Sprint! Pointless waste of my time!

Can someone from VMobile please address this issue?

Agent

Hi there, @youdontneedthis! Were you able to install the app? Turn the Wi-fi off before accessing the app.

Enthusiast

Same issue, same wasted time on hold and same wasted email. Please assist.
Enthusiast

I just went ahead and downloaded the app and it seems to be working fine.  Not sure why it gave us all that error message when we clicked the link on the text, but try downloading the app...its working for me!

Agent

Hi there, @Jameisner2! Did you try downloading the app?

Enthusiast

Hi there,

Yep, but it’s requiring a choice of “plans” a
Agent

Understood. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN code to further assist you. 

Enthusiast

😬 forgive me, I don’t see a messaging option.