Virgin Mobile

tidal offer

Enthusiast

Re: tidal offer

I deleted the app and then reinstalled. We’re good thanks for your help.
Agent

That’s so good to hear! If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Whiz Kid

What app do I download
Whiz Kid

What app
Agent

Hi, JustinWilliams. The offer is available through the Virgin Mobile website by logging into My Account. 

Whiz Kid

I know I already have the add on but how do I link my tidal account to my virgin mobile account and when do it from the message virgin mobile sent me it’s says I don’t qualify
Enthusiast

I've got an iPhone 5s with iOS 11. I signed up for the Tidal offer on the Virgin web site and I got a text message with a link. When I followed the link I got an error message that I wasn't eligible. But I went ahead and downloaded the Tidal app from the App store, and when I started it, it worked. It hasn't asked me to make an account and it says I have a HiFi subscription. I know Tidal offers a 90 day free subscription, but I think that's a Premium subscription. 

So, I guess the Tidal FAQ is wrong? Because it says if you use iOS, you have to create an account on Tidal first.

Enthusiast

Yes I had the same experience. I just downloaded the app and suddenly it just started working without me having to enter any info.  Hoping I dont get charged sooner then expected.  

Whiz Kid

Have you received any solution to this. I’m getting the same error and virgin tells me to contact tidal and tidal says contact virgin mobile
Whiz Kid

Re: Tidal Offer

I have the same error. Have you gotten any solutions