Virgin Mobile

tidal offer

Whiz Kid

Re: tidal offer

I’ve talked to one of your reps and you guys couldn’t help. You told me to contact tidal and tidal asked me to contact you!!!
Agent

Hi there Soniamorales77. We would like to assist you with this issue. Please provide us the details and we will look into it. Victor21

Agent

Understood. We do apologize for any inconveniences. We would like to confirm this. If you believe that we could be of some assistance, at your most convenient time please send us a private message with your phone number, pin code, along with the details. Victor21

Whiz Kid

I'm having issues too.  I actually go Tidal working on my phone with the free 6 months, but not on the desktop app (which wouldn't even let me download) or the web player.  I think I'm just going to go back to Spotify instead of dealing with this crap.

Agent

Hi there dahakavitz. We would like to look into this. You could delete the app and we could resend the link once again. Victor21

Whiz Kid

I’ve tried all of the tips listed in this thread, as well as contacting customer service twice with no luck. I’m on an iPhone 6s with iOS 12, not late on my bill, still getting that “Error Code: E004” when I enter my phone number.
Agent

Hey there, mcdolly. Really sorry about that. Can you please provide us more details about that? Was it working fine before?

Whiz Kid

Same problem

I have called the 800 number listed on the error message 3 times and spoke to 3 different technicians.  They really don't know what's going on.  Like others have said, at first, they had no clue about TIDAL in the first place or any knowledge of the promotion.  "That's great!" I thought.  When we finally figured that out, they told me to try entering the number when I was back in WiFi.  I did.  Same result.  The last contact I had (and this is great!) was concluded with the suggestion that since my Iphone 7 didn't show enough bars, that is why things were not working.  What?!?!?! 

At least tell better lies if you're going to go that route.

Agent

Re: Same problem

I think we need to perform some advanced troubleshooting for the issue. You may need to uninstall the app and send us a private message with your number and PIN. Thanks.

Whiz Kid

I haven’t been able to get the tidal trial offer at all. I added it onto my plan, had the link text to me to register. When I enter my number, I get the error. Been happening since Wednesday.
I was able to install the tidal app but they just offer the 30 day trial. I’ve uninstalled since.