Virgin Mobile

tidal offer

Agent

Re: tidal offer

Thanks for the information, @mcdolly. Can you please try downloading the Tidal app again then try to complete the sign-up process? Please let us know if you're still getting only 30 days trial.

Enthusiast

I reopened the iOS Tidal app after a couple of days and it asked me to create an account. I did and then was also able to log on via the web and the Mac Tidal app. So everything seems to be working now.

Whiz Kid

Second try was the charm. Thank all of you so much for the assistance!
Agent

@mcdolly. We'd like to confirm, were you able to complete the sign-up process? If yes, were you able to get the 6 months trial?

I too am having this problem, and Virgin phone support has been worse than useless, treating me like a wayward toddler.

I get the following message:

"Something has gone wrong with the number you entered. Either the number is invalid, is not qualified for this offer, or your are behind on your account payment status"

I'm not behind on my account payment status. Hoping you can help.

Agent

Hi there, @PurplePlaytupus! We received your private message. Please, check your inbox. Thanks!

Enthusiast

I signed up for the Tidal offer, but I never recieved a text to activate it. Please help. 

Agent

Hi there @ross612. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin to verify?

Enthusiast

You guys seriously need to get on telling your call center people to tell iPhone users calling about the bad text link to:

1. just download the app over LTE with WiFi off.

2. Click the heart “my collection” icon at the bottom right of the app screen.

3. Click the gear ⚙️ icon in top right of the app screen

4. Click on “create username” box/line

5. Enter your email address and create your password for tidal

DONE!

Your call center is just creating more confusion. Saying “we’ll escalate this to engineering”... I came here after no solution from “engineering” for 4 days. There’s a known solution for days, yet the people in your call center are clueless about it. Why? Should I call the call center and explain it to a supervisor for you guys?
Enthusiast

Re: Tidal Offer

deleted