6 digit pin

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

6 digit pin

Hello, I, too, need to convert my old 8 digit to a 6 digit pin. Can you help? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: 6 digit pin

Hey there, jean-alb! Please send me a private message with your phone number and current PIN number, as well as the one you wish to change it to. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

Hey there, jean-alb! Please send me a private message with your phone number and current PIN number, as well as the one you wish to change it to. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I need my account number too but idk how to send you a private message. This site is co fusing and doesn’t work on mobile at all tbh.
Highlighted
Agent

Hi, @Ejnielsen1. Thanks for contacting us. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

I also am flummoxed by this web site and the whole situation.  I received a letter telling me that I have to update my account.  It says that to enroll in Low Balance AutoPay (my preference), I should log into the web site and select Settings.  Sounds good, but there is no Settings.  I want to ask for help, but any option I can find for that requires a 6-digit pin, and I have no record of having a pin.  HELP HELP HELP!!  I'm ready to just toss my cell phone and its plan into the trash.