Virgin Mobile

$60 to $35 plan change help

Enthusiast

$60 to $35 plan change help

Need help changing when i try to it goes to a blank white screen.
5 REPLIES 5
Agent

Re: $60 to $35 plan change help

Hello, @Micshtr. Thank you for stopping by. Could you please send us a private message to further assist you? We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M 

Enthusiast

This is the only way i can communicate it doesn't show a button to send to anyone I'm just trying to change my plan from $60 to $35 for this month because I'm not going to have the money and my open ends today. Thanks.
Highlighted
Agent

Hello, Micshtr. To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Enthusiast

Apparently i can't there doesn't seem to be an icon to send a private message. I don't know If it's my phone it's an older phone my other phone got damaged.
Agent

Hey! It looks like you need to re-enable the Community Private Messenger option. To carry out this task, please follow these steps:

- Click on your username’s icon, located in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Click on “My Settings”.
- Go to “Preferences”.
-Then look for the “Private Messenger” option, and make sure to check the box to enable this feature.

After you’ve completed these steps, go back to the person's profile and try sending a private message.