Virgin Mobile

Access to My Account and Paypal top-up

Highlighted
Enthusiast

Access to My Account and Paypal top-up

1. When trying to open virginmobileusa website and log-in to My Account I repeatedly get the message Access Denied or Forbidden. After going around in circles and somehow entering a page headed Assurance Wireless,  I can maybe eventually get into My Account. But see 2. below

2. I've been topping up my account using Paypal for several years, but now no Paypal option appears in My Account - there are only top-up voucher or credit card options - even though My Account shows Paypal as my payment method.

Why does Virgin make things so difficult and time-wasting for its customers?

17 REPLIES 17
Agent

Re: Access to My Account and Paypal top-up

Hello, virgin-user20. Really sorry to hear about this. We'd like to look into this for you. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and pin code to verify your account? Thanks.

Enthusiast

Where is 'our profile' that we are supposed to click on to send private message?

Agent

To send a private message you simply go to one of our agents profile who you want to send a message to and hit the "send this user a private message" button. It's under their contact section on the right side of their profile, right next to their badges.

Enthusiast

Enthusiast

I can't see any ' agents profile' or any "send this user a private message" button.

Agent

What can you see then?

Enthusiast

I see: Lion 'badge', Virgin 'badge', John JT, Social Care, AGENT.

Enthusiast

... John J7...

Agent

For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.