Virgin Mobile

Account Balance Refund

Highlighted
Whiz Kid

Account Balance Refund

I am looking to switch carriers but I have an account balance that I would like refunded back to me. How do I go about getting the refund?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Agent

Re: Account Balance Refund

Hey there @steckk2 We'll need to review the account. Would you please send us a private message with your phone number, and pin?

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

Whiz Kid

I was also wondering if there was any way for me to refund my account balance also, since I too am switching carriers. Thanks

Agent

Hello JayZed. Thanks for contacting us. We're happy to assist you. We'll need to check your account to confirm if a refund is possible or not. If the money is still on the account balance, it can be done, but if the system took it for your plan already, it is not possible. If you'd like us to check, let us have your number and PIN in a private message, so we can assist you further. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25