Virgin Mobile

Account Cancellation - No PIN No Email No Phone

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Account Cancellation - No PIN No Email No Phone

I moved to Mexico thought I cancelled my account. I no longer have the same email I signed up with. I have forgotten my PIN. My Virgin phone does not work in Mexico! I have been charged for 5 months that I didn't use. I want to cancel my account, but there does not seem to be any way to do it! Please Help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Whiz Kid

Re: Account Cancellation - No PIN No Email No Phone

Never mind - I finally got throught to a real person and cancelled.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Whiz Kid

Never mind - I finally got throught to a real person and cancelled.

View solution in original post

Whiz Kid

Hi, I am having similar problems as you did. Do you know how you were able to find someone to help you? I've tried calling them, but all I get is the automated customer service nonsense. If you could tell me, that'd help me out a lot!

Agent

Hi, JamesK. Because we take keeping your account information secure very serious, we do have an option to help you when you cannot authenticate your account through our normal process. Please contact customer care at 1-888-322-1122 so they can take you through our Alternate Authentication process.   

Whiz Kid

But that number does not have an option to talk to a real person. How do we talk to a real person?

Agent

@blingpinky We've replied to the private message you have sent us.

Highlighted

I have teh same problem. We moved to germany. Can;t reach a real person through that number. Can you please advise????

Agent

Hello, dontletthemknow. We apologize for the inconvenience. We want to help! Can you please send us a private message with your phone number to review this?