Virgin Mobile

Account Cancellation

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Account Cancellation

I recently activated service with another carrier and ported over my number to the new carrier.  What do I need to do to cancel my VM PayLo account and terminate automatic billing?  Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Account Cancellation

Hi, @ingaldd If you ported your Virgin Mobile number to another carrier, your account got canceled with the process. If anything else, we're here to help.

View solution in original post

37 REPLIES 37

Hi, @ingaldd If you ported your Virgin Mobile number to another carrier, your account got canceled with the process. If anything else, we're here to help.

View solution in original post

Enthusiast

Thanks for the feedback.  Yes, my number was ported over to my new carrier on 10/13/17.  I just wanted to ensure that my VM account would be cancelled and the automatic billing terminated.

Dan I.

Agent

Hey there, @ingaldd! Do you remember if you enrolled your account in Auto-Pay?

If you did, then it would be good to removed/delete that feature from your Virgin account. This is just to avoid any accidental charge that may occur.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Enthusiast

Hi, yes I was enrolled in Auto-Pay; my billing date was typically the 18th of each month.  I just tried to log into my account but the logon failed - presumably because my account has been cancelled.  I'll keep checking my credit card to see if VM posts any charges.

Agent

Let’s do some investigating. Could you please provide us with the phone number and pin for that account?

Whiz Kid

Hi I recently got a new iPhone and made a new plan. I still have my virgin mobile phone and account and no idea how to cancel the autopsy so that it will shut off.
Agent

Hello @Jccooly.

We'll be more than happy to assist you! Please, send us a private message for better assistance.

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the option to send me a Message.

Enthusiast

Hi, I have the same issue as the first poster. I've just transferred my number to a new carrier and so I cannot log in to my virgin mobile account anymore. I also had my billing for virgin mobile set to auto-pay. Has that been canceled with the transfer as well or do I need someone from customer service to do it?

Agent

Hi, emerson225! The Auto pay is cancelled when you transfer your phone number to another carrier. However, we would like to confirm that on your account. Can you please private message us with the phone number and pin for the cancelled account?