Virgin Mobile

Account Cancellation

SOLVED
Enthusiast

Re: Account Cancellation

Trying to port a number over to Sprint, your sister company and it is very difficult.  Have been waiting days for you to do that.

Agent

Hey there @Paulina85715! Just to confirm, are you trying to port a Virgin Mobile number to Sprint or from Sprint to us?

Enthusiast

From Virgin to Sprint, actually three phones.  

Agent

If that's the case, you may need to contact Sprint and they'll be able to assist you with this process.

Enthusiast

They are telling me that Virgin needs to release the numbers so we can port them over to Sprint.  Waiting for you guys to do that and any help would be appreciated. 

Enthusiast

Can you help me to release the numbers so that phone will work with Sprint

Agent

Are you trying to transfer the phones alongside with the numbers or just the number? Please send us a private message with your phone number and pin, we'd like to check your account to see if there are any restrictions on your account.

Enthusiast

Ok, how does one send a private message

Agent

You just need to click on my name, then click on " Send this user a private message". We'll be waiting for you!

Whiz Kid

For the life of me, I just wanted to stop my broadband service. Why is that so difficult? Just add a delete/stop service selection! The phone tree is no help either, so frustrating! I deactivated my autopay and deleted my cc information hoping that would be adequate.