Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Whiz Kid

Re: How can I get my Account Number?

i also need my account number.  Do I need to sign in so that I can send a private message to the virgin mobile support team ?

Highlighted
Agent

Re: What is my Account Number?

Hi, relin! Please click on my avatar and select send this user a private message for further assistance on this matter.

Whiz Kid

Same question, I need my account number, I already logged in to the virgin mobil website, and sent a private message, yet the automated response indicates that I will get a response within 24 to 48 hrs, and I need it ASAP.

Agent

Hey there, erickmartin44! No worries – we’ll get you taken care of. Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account? Thanks!

Whiz Kid

I also need my account number

Agent

Hey there, @cynxkk! It truly saddens us to see you want to leave the Virgin Mobile family.

Could you tell us what led you to this point?

RB-1991 (Robert)

Whiz Kid

I’m looking to get my account number as well, I’m leaving virgin mobile because I just don’t get as good of service as I need, everything else has been wonderful. Amount of gbs/month I got for so cheap and no data usage for streaming music was wonderful.
Agent

Sorry to hear that, @Harper. Mind sending us a private message with the details?

Whiz Kid

Re: is my account number the same as my phone number?

I also need my acct number
Dont know how to send you a private message though.
Agent

Re: is my account number the same as my phone number?

Hi there, Bwufi! We replied to your private message.