Virgin Mobile

Account Number

SOLVED
Agent

Re: Account number

Hi, rlevere61! Please contact Assurance Wireless at 1-888-321-5880 for assistance with your request.

Enthusiast

How do we send a private message? I need my account number please.
Agent

Good morning, Dragoon3555! Sorry for the late reply! We noticed that you already sent us a private message.

Please check your inbox, so we can further continue. At your service!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Whiz Kid

hello is it possible to get my account number?

Whiz Kid

7867abc

Help code to get to my account

Agent

Re: 7867abc

Hey there, Diana305! Do you need assistance accessing your account online? We can help! Feel free to send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Enthusiast

how do I get my account number?

how do I get a virgin rep to private message?

it was very hard to figure out how to even ask a question.

Agent

Hey there, loliana! Good morning and sorry for the late reply!

To send us a private message, just click on the agent's username (RB-1991 in this case), and then look for the option that says "Send this user a private message".

In the private message, please include your phone number and 6-digit PIN.

We remain at your service!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Enthusiast

Need Account Number

Hi,
I need access to my account number, and I called 1-888-322-1122 to see if I could get any help that way, but there was no option there that I could find to get the number from there.  I read a few posts, and it seems like the majority of people had success finding it by posting here and waiting for a response from a Virgin Mobile employee.

Thanks!

Agent

Re: Need Account Number

Hey there, @scotty_dog! We truly apologize for the late reply! Do you still need help with obtaining your account number?

If that's the case, please send us a private message including your phone number and PIN code.

At your service!

RB-1991 (Robert)